Thursday, August 8, 2013

Book Trailer Contest!

It's time for another contest!

Last year, one of my readers named Kaylee Blair created a music video for Twin Souls. You can watch her video here on YouTube. This was so neat to see her video! I want to give more readers an opportunity to share their creativity, so I'm having a Book Trailer Contest! 

So, how does this work? 

Anyone who would like to participate (you don't have to have read my books) is welcome to try their hand at creating a book trailer for Twin Souls Saga, The Destroyer Trilogy, or Wicked Hunger.

You can use any of the info and pictures on my book pages for each series to create your video, or do something completely unique. 


How do you Enter?

Post a link to your video on my Author Facebook Page between now and September 15th, 2013. I'll share your link all over the place so readers can take a look and vote. 

What do you win?

The winner of the book trailer contest will win a prize pack of goodies the includes signed a signed copy of Wicked Hunger, signed bookmarks, ebook copies of my other books, Wicked Hunger tote bag, and themed ribbon bookmarks for each series. 

I'll also be posting the links for each entry on my Facebook pages, blogs, and Twitter accounts. 

The winner will be chosen based on "Likes" on YouTube, votes/comments on FB and my blog. 

Thank you for participating and I look forward to seeing everyone's videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment