Monday, July 7, 2014

Adventures in Vlogging

Blogging has been the "go to" place for up to date info on your favorite authors for a while, but what about Vlogging?

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, it's okay. You're not alone! Although video blogging has been going on for a while, it's becoming a great new places for authors to share what they're up to. 

I'm not giving up on blogging, because it's a great outlet for me when I need a break from one of my books, but I too am trying out the world of vlogging. 

So here is my first attempt at vlogging. I'm answering some of the questions many readers have asked me over the years this week. 

In future posts, I'll be talking about how I build my characters, what research I've done for my books, and even showing some character artwork. If you have something you want me to vlog about, just let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment